A healthy body is dependent on a healthy mind. Stress and lack of sleep can impede the body’s natural processes, resulting in various ailments and diseases. Support your mind and body with some of doTERRA’s top natural methoods for rest and relaxation.
doTERRA Balance™ (15 ml), Cedarwood (15 ml), Lavender (15 ml), Petitgrain (15 ml), doTERRA Peace™ (10 ml roll-on), doTERRA Serenity™ (15 ml), Wild Orange (5 ml), doTERRA Serenity™ Softgels
The fresh and woody aroma of Balance is a perfect go-to-oil when you need a little harmony in your life. Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile blend perfectly with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that, when applied topically, promote calm, relaxation, and well-being.
- dōTERRA Balance is formulated with emotionally beneficial essential oils that work together to create a sense of calmness and well-being
- The aroma of dōTERRA Balance is sweet and woody and is the perfect fragrance for promoting feelings of balance and tranquility
- The aroma of doTERRA Balance is sweet and woody and is the perfect fragrance for promoting feelings of balance and tranquility
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits for skin. Cedarwood is regarded as one of the most grounding oils and helps to promote a calming environment at the end of a long day. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 30 m. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- The cleansing properties of Cedarwood oil can also help improve the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Used by Ancient civilisations for centuries for its countless cosmetic applications
With its distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has become one of the most popular essential oils. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of other benefits it holds. Lavender is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes for its ability to promote healthy, clean skin. Additionally, its calming properties are often used to relax the body and improve mood. Its versatile benefits make Lavender an oil to have on-hand everywhere you go.
- May promote healthy skin.
- Revered and used frequently by ancient cultures, continues to grow in popularity today for cosmetic uses.
- Along with its recognisable aroma and unique applications, Lavender is widely used to promote calm and relaxed feelings.
The dōTERRA Peace Touch Reassuring Blend of floral and mint essential oils is a positive reminder you don’t have to be perfect to find peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Use dōTERRA Peace Touch to promote feelings of contentment, composure, and reassurance. Peace begins with you – and a few drops of dōTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend.
- The aroma of dōTERRA Peace Blend complements affirmations of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Creates a comforting aroma perfect for meditation and yoga practices when applied topically
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance and contentment
- Made with a blend of mint and floral essential oils, dōTERRA Peace can help calm the emotions
- dōTERRA Peace includes relaxing and calming oils such as Lavender, Marjoram, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang
Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree, which has a long history of use in traditional health practices. Among them are its ability to promote relaxation and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Petitgrain is widely used in the perfume industry because of its fresh, herbaceous aroma. Petitgrain is also a great companion to Lavender essential oil, as they share many cosmetic benefits.
- Petitgrain oil has a fresh, floral and often herbaceous aroma.
- The relaxing properties of Petitgrain essential oil can be beneficial for a massage.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, idealy used before applying moisturiser.
- Applying Petitgrain oils may promote calming and relaxing feelings.
dōTERRA Serenity is a peaceful blend of essential oils that promotes tranquillity and relaxation. dōTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to calm emotions. Apply topically before bedtime to help reduce worry and prepare for a restful sleep. Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils give this blend a grounding aroma.
- This unique Serenity blend helps the user experience feelings of tranquillity and relaxation
- Can help to calm emotions and soothe the senses during moments of heightened emotion
- Serenity can be felt instantly when applied topically
dōTERRA Serenity Softgels allow you to easily experience the benefits of dōTERRA Serenity Restful Blend by uniquely combining the well-researched benefits of Lavender essential oil and L-Theanine, with lemon balm, passionflower, and chamomile extracts in a vegetarian softgel.
- Vegetarian Softgel.
- Easily get the benefits of dōTERRA Serenity Restful Blend in a convenient softgel.
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energising aroma and multiple benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses soothing qualities for the skin that makes it a pleasant addition to beauty products.
- Cold pressed from the peel to preserve its delicate nature and useful, potent properties.
- Known for its energising aroma and purifying qualities.