The fresh, woody aroma of doTERRA Forgive Touch Renewing Blend helps to liberate feelings of contentment, relief, and patience. When embarking on the path to forgiveness, doTERRA Forgive Touch is an encouraging companion that will help you remember to let go and keep moving forward.
- Its herbaceous, fresh and woody aroma creates a comforting environment
- doTERRA Forgive oil is formulated with specific, natural ingredients that, when combined, act to promotes feeling of contentment, relief and patience
- Promotes grounding emotions in your everyday life
- doTERRA Forgive essential oil blend uses a combination of tree and herb essential oils, which help balance emotions
- Convenient and practical roll-on bottle
- Use to promote feelings of contentment.
- Apply to neck and wrists for feelings of patience and relief.
- Place on bottoms of feet in the morning to promote feelings of patience.
- Use during a massage to promote feelings of serenity.
Topical: For topical use only. Roll on to skin for perfuming and skin care or massage.
Are you carrying a burden that grows heavier with time? If so, doTERRA Forgive Touch Essential Oil Blend of tree and herb essential oils will help you discover the liberating action of forgiving, forgetting, and moving on. Start each day with Forgive Touch to encourage feelings of relief and contentment.
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil in order to thrive. In Greece, the unripe fruits are eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is also unique among citrus oils because of its ability to be both uplifting and calming. Bergamot has been used for hundreds of years to promote calm and rejuvenate the complexion.
Derived from a coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. The specific properties in Juniper Berry may be beneficial to the skin, so try adding it to your regular skin care routine!
If Frankincense is the “King of oils”, then Myrrh is certainly in the royal court. Its use to improve the appearance of skin makes it a key ingredient in dōTERRA Salubelle and many other skin care products. Used historically in meditation and embalming, Myrrh continues to be a precious and important oil in any essential oil collection.
Known as the “tree of life,” the arborvitae tree provides a warm and woody essential oil that is often used in meditation practices. Additionally, Arborvitae may have cleansing properties and could potentially assist with skin care.
In the Middle Ages, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle because it was thought to impart courage to its bearer. The ancient Greeks used Thyme in their baths and burned it as an incense in their temples, while the Egyptians used it in traditional ceremonies. Now, Thyme is known as a popular cooking herb and can be found in households across the world. Try adding Thyme essential oil to meat marinades and savoury entrées for a fresh, herbal flavour!
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.