doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops provide the immune-supporting benefits of the doTERRA On Guard proprietary essential oil blend in the convenience of an all-natural throat drop. Blended in a base of organic cane juice and brown rice syrup, doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops include CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Myrrh essential oils.
doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops help calm and soothe dry, scratchy throats while supporting overall health. When taken internally, the protective properties of the essential oils in the doTERRA On Guard blend can promote healthy immune system function. doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops can be a potent addition to a defensive health strategy against seasonal and environmental threats.
- Helps calm and soothe dry, scratchy throats
- Helps strengthen the body’s defenses
- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard Throat Drop blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils including Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Myrrh in the convenience of an individually-wrapped drop
- Blended in a sweet base of organic cane sugar and organic brown rice syrup, with no added artificial flavors or colors
- Use as a fast, mess-free alternative to dōTERRA On Guard blend.
- Keep on-hand in your purse or travel bag for targeted support on the go.
- Easily share the benefits of dōTERRA On Guard with family and friends!
- For best results, use in conjunction with the other dōTERRA On Guard products.\
Full Ingredients List
The sweet, spicy aroma of cinnamon bark is loved around the world. Cinnamon is derived from a tropical evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Cinnamon Bark has a long history of culinary uses, but its essential oil is surprisingly versatile. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums.
The benefits and uses of clove date back to ancient China and India. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavour to any dish or dessert. Clove is also widely used in dental preparations, candy, and gum, for its flavour.
Sometimes referred to as Gum Trees, Eucalyptus trees are evergreens that grow up to 15 metres in height. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, which make this oil ideal for a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus promotes feelings of relaxation when applied to the skin.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Long revered, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energising aroma and multiple benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses soothing qualities for the skin that makes it a pleasant addition to beauty products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dissolve one doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat drop in the mouth as needed. For best results during seasonal and environmental threats, use doTERRA On Guard throat drops throughout the day and wash hands frequently with doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash.